92 Pottergate, Norwich, NR2 1DZ
T 01603 626627
Micawbers Tavern was first known as the Duke of York in 1772. In 1859 it was renamed as The Alma. In 1977, one hundred and eighteen years later, it was named Micawbers Tavern. In 1995, eighteen years later, it was renamed as Seamus O’Rourkes, and then in 2000 it reverted back to Micawbers Tavern and remains the same today.
City of Ale Beers
...will be listed here, once they have been selected.